Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wolftrack Classic Pictures

Wolftrack Classic Pictures
Mar 6th 2009
wolfmoonsleddog
Midwest
Location: Finland, MN
Time - 8:47pm Central Time
Temperature: 36 degrees F (
Conditions: Mostly clear and breezy with high clouds. Ring around the moon
Forecast: Cloudy tonight and tomorrow. Highs in the 30s, lows in the single digits

We have been having a meltdown! Two days of sunny, warm weather (the thermometer on the porch read 68 degrees F this afternoon but it is in the sun so I am sure the air temperature was cooler) have turned snow into slush during the day. I was cleaning the dog yard this evening and could hear water dripping somewhere. I am so glad the Wolftrack was LAST weekend rather than this one. I spent this afternoon wearing a T-shirt!

Blake, Jen & the dogs are back from Maine so the yard is full again! I’ve just come in from taking a sauna and feel rather like a puddle. I finally got up the courage to go jump in the snow, which was fun but it would have been nicer if there weren’t a crust on top of the snow.

Anyway, here are some pictures that Sarah Lynch took at the Wolftrack last weekend. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment