Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quick Update

Quick Update
Apr 6th 2010
wolfmoonsleddog
Midwest
Location: Finland, MN
Time - 9:53am Central Daylight Time
Temperature: 52 degrees F (11 C)
Conditions: Partly cloudy, warmer
Forecast: Partly cloudy today and tomorrow. Lows in the 20s, highs in the 40s or 50s


Me with Alcan.

Well, the days have been passing slowly here. There’s more time, it seems. Or maybe there just aren’t as many things that have to be done to fill up the time. We are leisurely free-running dogs, cleaning up some brush in the free-run yard and doing ATV runs on cooler mornings (like this morning).



Chloe mouthing off.

The other day I even got out my video camera and started doing some film and editing work. I haven’t really played with that since last Fall and I’d forgotten how much I enjoy it. I am working with a new editing program, which is interesting to learn.



Bonnie being a diva.

I am still waiting to hear back from Alaska. In the meantime, I have tackled The Vortex (aka my room) and have pulled everything off the shelves and have it organized into totes. My car is being tuned up. I’m going somewhere, I’m just waiting to hear word of where that somewhere will be.

In the meantime, I’m just hanging out with dogs.

Cheers!

A

Edit This
1 Comment »

One Response to “Quick Update”
Dave Lukosik on 12 Apr 2010 at 9:26 pm # edit this

You couldn’t be hanging out with a nicer bunch of friends than the fur kids at MCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment