Sunday, September 5, 2010

My new girl, Bonnie-dog!

My new girl, Bonnie-dog!
Apr 19th 2010
wolfmoonsleddog
Midwest
Location: Finland, MN
Time - 8:18pm Central Daylight Time
Temperature: 46 degrees F (8 C)
Conditions: Clear
Forecast: Partly cloudy tonight, sunny tomorrow. Lows in the 20s, highs in the 60s


Well, you’ve seen her before and you know who she is - she’s been running on my team all Winter - Bluebonnet “Bonnie” (shown above just before the 2010 Beargrease 150). Bonnie is joining Calypso and Susan as the newest member of the Wolf Moon team/micro-kennel. I am SO happy with her and she is a really sweet girl. She is from the flower litter - Susan’s sister, of course - and has been running nicely all Winter.

A major, major thank-you is in order to Jen and Blake! I remember that first run I took with a three-dog team back in 2002. Now I have a 3-dog team of my own. Hard to believe…

Edit This
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “My new girl, Bonnie-dog!”
sheryl on 19 Apr 2010 at 6:45 pm # edit this

Congrats to you both.

Tiffany on 19 Apr 2010 at 7:31 pm # edit this

That’s so cool! She pretty.

Dave Lukosik on 19 Apr 2010 at 9:35 pm # edit this

Ah! The chocolate chip syndrome has struck again! You just can’t stop with one! Just teasing, happy to see your team is expanding! Check with Chris Bannister at xtremeweather kennels and see if that Chevy van he had for sale is still available! The Suburu is getting kinda crowded!

wolfmoonsleddog on 21 Apr 2010 at 8:12 am # edit this

Thanks. We all love her.

No, definitely cannot have just one. Or two. Or three…heh heh heh. The Shuttlecraft is getting kind of crowded. I went down to Petco in Duluth last Saturday and bought another crate…should be interesting. I think I need to figure out how to set up a dropline system on Shuttlecraft.

A

Lucy Watson on 24 Apr 2010 at 4:33 pm # edit this

Congratulations and best wishes to the “Mom” and new daughter-dogg. “She’s soo prettyagirl. As for shuttlecraft—looks like you’re gonna need a C-130 pretty soon.

Take care—
Loveya

wolfmoonsleddog on 26 Apr 2010 at 6:28 pm # edit this

Thanks! Bonnie is quite the little diva. I’ve been having the same thoughts about the Shuttlecraft. I think Shuttlecraft is about full…

A

Barbara on 05 May 2010 at 10:00 am # edit this

Trying to catch up on your posts… Congratulations on Bonnie! Of course I’m even more excited about her because she and Susan were two of the four we took for their first swims when I was there! I’m sorry about Alaska this summer but am looking forward to seeing ALL of you!

wolfmoonsleddog on 06 May 2010 at 8:35 am # edit this

I remember that! They were so little then! Was it Bonnie who found the dead fish and was running around with it? I don’t remember.

See you next week!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment