Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello Stress...

Hello Stress…
Jul 21st 2010
wolfmoonsleddog
Southeast
Location: Armuchee, GA
Time - 9:27pm Eastern Daylight Time
Temperature: 81 degrees F (27C)
Conditions: Partly cloudy, warm
Forecast: Partly cloudy tonight, chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. Highs in the 90s, lows in the 70s

Hanging out with Bonnie

“You, Susan, buckets of water from the wells!
You, Miss Unity, you follow her with the grease pails!”
“And what are you going to do?” said Susan, grabbing two buckets.
“I’m going to worry like hell and that’s not an easy job, believe me!”
-Terry Pratchett, ‘Thief Of Time’



So WE HAVE PRETTY MUCH FINISHED THE DOG SHED!!! Pictures of that coming soon. Just a couple of tweaks and the big Summer 2010 project will be complete! Next on the roster are the new doghouses and posts.

But my more immediate concern is whether Calypso is improving. I thought she was but then this morning she seemed to be favoring her leg as bad as ever. I really don’t want to have to deal with this - ugh! I want Calypso to be in perfect health. Just one stupid little thing like this and then…I’ll give it until at least Monday and see if there is improvement…I know it can take a while.

I’ve been able to hang out with a couple of my friends some and hope to be able to see them more next week, depending on what’s going on here…

I don’t know. I’m just feeling kind of low tonight and not sure why. I think I’m tired for one thing. I keep thinking of lots of little, medium-sized and big things I need to do and it seems the more things I actually GET done the more I feel like I’m NOT getting anything done. How weird is that?

Been going around about where to take the GED and worrying about how I will do…It’s a hassle trying to find somewhere to take it during Summer for some weird reason. And then, if you have to retake any of the sections, you have to wait months. Not that I plan to have to retake any. Quite the opposite, I plan NOT to, so if I DID have to retake any it would throw a huge wrench in my plans. Agh!

Got a chapter and a half left in my algebra book. So far so good on that.

I have several writing projects in my head but getting them out and onto some sort of media is a different story. Got to just sit down and ignore the five million distractions and just write them out.

And it’s too hot outside, even at night.

Edit This
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Hello Stress…”
Dave Lukosik on 26 Jul 2010 at 9:49 pm # edit this

Glad to see you two chilling out in the shade! Remember only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noon day Sun!

wolfmoonsleddog on 29 Jul 2010 at 8:01 pm # edit this

Shade is good. Shade is very good. Shade is the best invention since sliced bread.

Actually, the sliced bread part is arguable.

A

Dave Lukosik on 29 Jul 2010 at 8:45 pm # edit this

I totally agree! My backyard that is 80% shaded with hardwoods, pines, and red cedars is 10 degrees cooler than my neighbor who had all his trees cut down and replaced with grass! My siberians appreciate the shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment