Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Summer

Happy Summer
Jun 24th 2009
wolfmoonsleddog
Southeast
Location: Armuchee, GA
Time - 7:23am Eastern Daylight Time
Temperature: 67 degrees F (19 C)
Conditions: Mostly clear, slightly cooler
Forecast: Mostly sunny today and tomorrow. Lows in the 60s, highs in the 90s


Well Summer is officially here and so is our new swimming pool! Okay it’s a kiddie pool for the dogs but I am VERY pleased because it is a nice new one and has a picture of a scuba-diver on the bottom. And if it helps the dogs stay cool…

We have had AWFUL temps here this past week. In fact today is the first morning in quite a while that hasn’t felt unbearably hot. I was *almost* tempted to go scootering.

Below are some fun pictures of me and Calypso attempting to fill up the new swimming pool.


Calypso shall fill up the swimming pool (or at least eat the hose)


“Give me the hose, Calypso!”


“No! MY hose!”


“Hah-hah! I squirt water at you!” (Calypso loves playing the get-squirted-with-the-hose game for some bizarre reason)

Edit This
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Happy Summer”
Dave Lukosik on 08 Jul 2009 at 6:26 pm # edit this

Great photos of the fur kids enjoying the kiddee pool! I found one of those Winnie the Pooh 6 inch deep thick plastic pools that are a little more chew resistant(not much!) at a thrift shop that my crew play in. Hopefully you don’t have wet dog/wet bed covers syndrome after their pool parties!

wolfmoonsleddog on 14 Jul 2009 at 7:12 pm # edit this

Sounds like fun! Gotta’ love those kiddie pools. And fortunately I have a comforter cover on my bed that is a great help if someone comes inside with muddy feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment