Sunday, September 5, 2010

Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast
Apr 15th 2010
wolfmoonsleddog
Midwest
Location: Finland, MN
Time - 7:59pm Central Standard Time
Temperature: 55 degrees F
Conditions: Clear, very windy
Forecast: Clear tonight, partly cloudy tomorrow and windy. Lows in the 20s, highs in the 60s


Two years ago, almost to the day, I went on a birdwatching trip with my parents and I had a crazy idea that got away from me and turned into reality. I’ve always had such crazy ideas that form from the very dangerous thought “what if…”

When I was small, like many kids, I believed that those “what-ifs” could happen, believed that they would happen. Unlike some people, I never grew out of this. Two years ago, almost to the day, I had a crazy “what-if” idea that became a reality. I still believe that crazy ideas can come true, and look where it has gotten me.


Dream big and dare to fail
- Norman Vaughan

Edit This
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast”
Dave Lukosik on 17 Apr 2010 at 11:26 pm # edit this

A journey of a 1,000 miles begins with a single step, as someone so aptly stated! Is that an airplane view of the MCK property?

wolfmoonsleddog on 19 Apr 2010 at 6:29 pm # edit this

Very true!

That above photo is MCK and was taken from an ultralight.

No comments:

Post a Comment