Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Update

An Update
Nov 30th 2009
wolfmoonsleddog
Midwest
Location: Finland, MN
Time - 6:51pm Central Standard Time
Temperature: 34 degrees F (1 C)
Conditions: Partly cloudy, windy
Forecast: Cloudy tonight and tomorrow with snow showers. Highs in the 30s, lows in the 20s.


Above is me with Susie following a run where Susan ran the last 14 miles in lead!! Her first time leading a team and she did well. Heheh. Gotta’ brag!

Sorry for lack of blogging recently, my life has been a roller-coaster the past month and, to be honest, every time I have time to do a blog post, I get distracted by something else.

I arrived back in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago after my flying trip back to GA. When I left MN last month it was cold and snowy. When I returned it was warmer with no snow. Up until today we had next to nothing on the ground.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We did here. We had a big meal at Jen’s mom’s house and then I went to Ely that night with Bluie (one of the MCK dogs) to help try to attract volunteers for the Wolftrack Classic.

I’ll try to post more regular updates now.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment