Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cheers!

Cheers!
Jul 17th 2010
wolfmoonsleddog
Southeast
Location: Armuchee, GA
Time - 2:26pm Eastern Daylight Time
Temperature: 88 degrees F (31C)
Conditions: Cloudy with a slight breeze
Forecast: Scattered thunderstorms today and tomorrow. Highs in the 80s, lows in the 70s

Today I just want to take a moment to say happy birthday to my Mom who, along with my Dad, is my strongest supporter, as well as an incredibly strong individual!

I have here the one and only picture of the one and only time we’ve gotten her out on a dogsled. That was in upstate New York, March 2002 - this was taken just after she drove that three-dog team for several miles through the snowy woods.

Tonight I believe my Mom and Dad and I will be going out to eat although I don’t know that we have decided exactly where. We’ll see where Mom decides to go - it’s her birthday after all!

Edit This
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Cheers!”
Dave Lukosik on 17 Jul 2010 at 12:56 pm # edit this

It’s hard to tell from the photo, but I think your Mom has a big smile on her face when she returned from the 3 dog sled run! Wishing you all a great Happy Birthday celebration this evening for your Mom!

wolfmoonsleddog on 23 Jul 2010 at 7:18 pm # edit this

I think she did. I know she enjoyed the second part of the run, once the dogs had calmed down and no longer were running like bats out of hell. LOL None of us had quite been prepared for that.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment