Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update and VA videos

Location: Armuchee, GA
Time - 9:54pm Eastern Standard Time
Temperature: 35 degrees F (2C)
Conditions: Cloudy, damp
Forecast: Cloudy tonight, sunny tomorrow. Lows in the 20s, highs in the 40s

So this happened. Snow. Again. Okay, not much (there WAS more before I took this picture yesterday morning. We had about an inch the evening before but then it rained overnight) and definitely not anything worth getting the sled out for, but still snow.

Things here haven't been too out-of-the-ordinary. School is going well and I'm enjoying it very much, my dogs are doing good, I was excited to watch the new episode of Supernatural last night, I've been going through a ton of boxes of my old stuff...Life is good, I guess.

I am excited to report that I am planning on going back to MCK and spending the Summer there. I've been missing the kennel like crazy (and following Blake and Jen online in the Beargrease 150 last weekend - it felt weird not being there) and it will be great to see my friends (human and otherwise) again, and meet little Ellie.

Also, here are a couple of videos from the VA Serum Run and Blue Ridge Challenge:




Bonnie (along with me and Holly in the background) are in the above video from 1:26 -1:30

The above video shows the race finish. My team crosses the finish line at approximately 0:43

1 comment:

  1. Spring is trying to get started in Feb by the way the temps are starting to heat up! Raleigh, NC had a record setting 78 degrees today! It would be nice to get back to the MCK for the Summer! Best wishes to you in your studies!

    ReplyDelete